We have officially moved all translations back to crowdin. What does that mean?
- Easier way for users to translate SlimRoms to their language with a slight to no learning curve.
- We won’t accept new translations on Gerrit. All the translations must be made through crowdin.
Before users had to
- Have Git.
- Clone the repo in question.
- Do the changes, commit and push them to our Gerrit.
- Add someone from the team to review and merge the translations.
Our crowdin project: https://crowdin.com/project/slimroms
Quick guide on how to use crowdin to translate here: https://crowdin.com/page/quick-start
Device Specific updates:
- i9500 updates
- Revert "i9500: add ANT+ Wireless support",i9500: overlay: Opt-out of threaded camera startup, i9500: consumerir: Dynamically grow an appropriately sized buffer, Revert "i9500: re-enable in-call amr-wb switch"
- hlte-common updates
- add bool for APN settings, hlte-common: Add hltetmo to build barriers.
- hlte updates
- hlte: Break apart tmo/can variants due to NFC differences.
- kernel_samsung_espresso10 updates
- ARM: 7668/1: fix memset-related crashes caused by recent GCC (4.7.2), ARM: 7670/1: fix the memset fix
- oneplus_bacon updates
- bacon: Fix copypasta, bacon: Fix wrong emergency call property
- d802 updates
- g2: update build fingerprint
- d801 updates
- g2-d801: Update build fingerprint
- p31XX/p51XX updates
- Update camerawrapper
- d2lte updates
- Camera wrapper reverted